Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

GDFleetwood

RVF Newbee
I have a 2021 Fleetwood I purchased from original owner. I replaced the Connexx 4 x 4 HDMI matrix unit about 18 months ago. The new unit worked for a while, but now all the lights are flashing green on the panel for each of the 4 devices. I have unplugged it an reset it but still all lights are flashing green??? Any suggestions on how to get it working properly again would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_6367.jpg
    IMG_6367.jpg
    771.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6371.jpg
    IMG_6371.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6373.MOV
    16.7 MB
There's a reset on the right side of the unit in the movie. Did you try it?

check that you have 5 volts DC to it. If yes, throw it out.

maybe something like this

But both are at the low end of the market price / performance / reliability perspective.

check that you have 5 volts DC to it. If yes, throw it out.

maybe something like this

But both are at the low end of the market price / performance / reliability perspective.
David....thanks for the input. I will check it out. The one I got only cost $200....the Amazon one you suggested is $450...so I will pass on that one :)

And that's a real good reason why it died. The good stuff costs $1000's.
Did you also replace the UDP receivers for $200? Note that the Amazon one includes receivers.

BTW, my company works with video distribution parts all day long. There definitely is a cost / reliability relationship.

Not gonna say here what I'm thinking might be the problem, but I'm wondering if the cables might be the real issue.

The trouble shooting section on a few of these devices point in that direction!

Not gonna say here what I'm thinking might be the problem, but I'm wondering if the cables might be the real issue.

The trouble shooting section on a few of these devices point in that direction!
I would disconnect all but one, and see if that one works. Then add second / third / fourth. It is highly doubtful that all cables died at the some time, unless lightning etc. If all lights are blinking, that suggests a low output power supply. Or worse, a fried matrix.

I have a 2021 Fleetwood I purchased from original owner. I replaced the Connexx 4 x 4 HDMI matrix unit about 18 months ago. The new unit worked for a while, but now all the lights are flashing green on the panel for each of the 4 devices. I have unplugged it an reset it but still all lights are flashing green??? Any suggestions on how to get it working properly again would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
@GDFleetwood Check the power supply output voltage. My guess is that it's bad. I had the same symptom and it was a bad power supply. If I recall correctly I believe it should be 5V but in most cases the unit will be labeled with the output voltage.

Latest resources

Back