Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Medadman

RVF Regular
Been exploring the FL RV Super Show. Of all the coaches we've investigated, the Magnitude XG 32 seems to offer the best blend of floor plan, storage space, power plant, capacities, and amenities both my wife and I want. General RV has a good show price. Who has this model, are you happy, what were the surprises or unanticipated challenges with the coach? Who has worked with General in Dover - were you happy, what do I need to look out for? Our plan is to have the unit inspected by an independent, certified inspection company before we close and accept delivery. Thanks for the insights.

I would strongly suggest that you check out "Thor's" reputation in the RV Industry!
And General RV is having some legal issues with incorrect, illegal contracts, but that, I believe is with a General RV Dealer in Colorado, or that part of the country!
Not trying to be negative, just suggesting that you do your "due diligence" and research before expending such a significant amount of money!
There are many, many RV's here for you to look at, and many choices!
Best of Luck, & enjoy the Super Show!

Buying the right RV is very much a personal choice. I would point out on this model that your field of vision is limited due to the overhang on the windshield. If you like to travel and see scenery, you may find this not ideal.

Buying the right RV is very much a personal choice. I would point out on this model that your field of vision is limited due to the overhang on the windshield. If you like to travel and see scenery, you may find this not ideal.
Lots to consider. Striking that balance considering multiple factors and determining where acceptable compromises are is not an easy process. We started looking in 2019, and maybe over-researched/over-thought it, but we are feeling like this XG32 provides the "balance" of features / benefits both my wife and were seeking. We have to do a test drive, but pending that, probably the unit we'll get. Thanks everyone for your patience and insights, very much appreciated. Hopefully, we'll see you down the road. Stay healthy!

Latest resources

Back