Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Stopped at truck stop mid trip. Shut down had lunch, back on the road, no cruise control. Mobile Eye and CMS are operating but unable to engage cruise control.

Thoughts?

Has happened to us several times. Shut off your chassis power at the batteries by the engine. shut off the salesman switch. wait three minutes. Turn them back on again. That seems to reset ours. I think it’s really only the chassis power because that’s on the freightliner/Spartan side, but…

First time it happened we had dirt or snow on the radar unit which is under the license tag on the front of the coach

Spoke with Spartan Chassis, he said to adjust the pedals forward towards floor, pickup with foot towards seat, fixed. Seems this is somewhat common occurrence as Spartan explained this to me without hesitation.

Thanks for your reply.

Spoke with Spartan Chassis, he said to adjust the pedals forward towards floor, pickup with foot towards seat, fixed. Seems this is somewhat common occurrence as Spartan explained this to me without hesitation.

Thanks for your reply.
were you able to reposition the pedal to your original setting?

Didn’t check that, where we moved tgem still works for me.
This has given me a new appreciation of the cruiser control!!
Glad it is fixed.
First day of a two week trip to Colorado would have difficult without cruise control!

Well thought this was resolved but comes back at lunch stops. Some fiddling with brake pedal in route fixes the issue but I do not like this distraction under way. Another thing to look at when we get to the International event🤬

Well thought this was resolved but comes back at lunch stops. Some fiddling with brake pedal in route fixes the issue but I do not like this distraction under way. Another thing to look at when we get to the International event🤬
Sounds like something wants it's doggy bag🤔

Latest resources

Back