RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
Hey London Aire peeps or anyone that has an idea-

For some reason, I can no longer connect to System Control using any of my devices. Wifi has not changed. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot? Thanks.

Last edited:
The device that system control connects to is very flaky. It has to be rebooted. The proper way to reboot is to disconnect it, wait a few, and reconnect.

The problem is the location, which is behind the display panel above driver. A bunch of screws to remove and wires to move around. Mine stopped working and I have not reset it for a while.

Might make sense to install a switch to cut the power where you can reach It.

On my 2020 Mountain Aire I added a switch in the electrical bay for the TM102w as that unit has 'its hands in all types of things". Generator, Inverter, relays, on and on... Power cycle it on average about 1x every 45 days when we are out.

Would a salesman switch off for 30 seconds work to reboot this?

UPDATE: I lost System Control because all the WiFi info on SL was gone. The module (LR-125) fell asleep. It should not fall asleep and will need to be updated per SL; however, to wake it up if this happens to anyone else, you would need to take the velcro panel behind the power reel out and go to the SL fuses noted by the green panel located at the bottom. Take out F1 and F2 and put back in. I'm good to go for now.

@ARD ... great information. My System Control app on my iPhone still works, however several control functions that used to work have stopped working like the shades, TV up/down etc. I will try the F1 and F2 deal and see if that fixes it. @redbaron initially helped me to get it installed and running.

FLSteve (y)

Latest resources

Back