Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Current discount to list price when placing order for Newmar diesel pushers?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Congrats!! how close to 30% did you get on the deal with NIRVC?

Congrats!! how close to 30% did you get on the deal with NIRVC?
So far the process is coming down "about" the way Brett Davis outlined. More to go, will summarize my experience when I get delivery, hopefully in December. Very different experience than I had purchasing my first coach.

A diesel pusher is way out of our budget but we really liked a new Baystar even though the MSRP on a gasser is crazy! 287k!!! What kind of discount would you expect on this? Just looking for opinions. Thx

NIRVC offered 25% discount when we ordered. Threw in a few freebees, factory delivery and Rettrobands and made the deal. Granted we had to wait until there was Spartan frames available and the 2024s were being assembled. But I thought it was a fair deal, at least in this market.

A diesel pusher is way out of our budget but we really liked a new Baystar even though the MSRP on a gasser is crazy! 287k!!! What kind of discount would you expect on this? Just looking for opinions. Thx
Newmar changed their policy with respect to allowing dealers to advertise the discounted price on "non-current" models. So, most all dealers I've looked at on line are posting discounted prices on 2023's. I checked a couple and they are advertising 25% off Baystar. I'd consider this a starting point and would negotiate from there.

I heard that Newmar is adding a surcharge in early 2024 across all lines so it would be best to lock in before that surcharge hits. Yes they are calling it a surcharge and it varies by model. I am sure the dealers can explain what it is.

I just ordered a 2024 and did not hear that. Since the orders have slowed down, and the prices just went up, I do not see them doing that. I wonder where you heard that.

I heard that Newmar is adding a surcharge in early 2024 across all lines so it would be best to lock in before that surcharge hits. Yes they are calling it a surcharge and it varies by model. I am sure the dealers can explain what it is.
Now, How in the world can they justify & explain a "surcharge"?
Is this a code word for "robbery"?
Unbelievable!!:oops:

Now, How in the world can they justify & explain a "surcharge"?
Is this a code word for "robbery"?
Unbelievable!!:oops:
Is this based in fact? This is how rumors spread. Someone posts an "I heard" and then people believe it as a fact and it spreads. When all it is is an "I heard". I do not put much belief in I heards. I will wait until its announced

Last edited:
you can choose to believe whatever you want. I have a trusted source and that’s as far as I’ll go.

Latest resources

Back