Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

steener

RVF Newbee
Need help I have a Winnebago 2018 Sunstar and I am having a hard time seeing the instrument panel during the day when I am driving does anyone else have this problem? If not does anyone have any suggestions on how to rectify this matter?

Can you provide a picture from your seated position so we can see the issue? Does the steering wheel tilt or go in/out? Maybe a seat cushion is needed?

Can you provide a picture from your seated position so we can see the issue? Does the steering wheel tilt or go in/out? Maybe a seat cushion is needed?
rv in shop steering wheel goes up & down might try cushion

Your dash is digital (I believe). Thus the instrument panel is illuminated. There's usually an adjust for brightness. Find that and adjust it to the brightest setting. Maybe that will help. Blessings...

Need help I have a Winnebago 2018 Sunstar and I am having a hard time seeing the instrument panel during the day when I am driving does anyone else have this problem? If not does anyone have any suggestions on how to rectify this matter?
I found this solution to the problem of not being able to see the gauges in the dashboard gage cluster on my 2013 Winnebago Vista 27N.......I purchased (on Amazon) the T5 Nanpoku super brite 12X T5 74 73 37 27 21 LED Cluster indicator lights "white" for $6.99. You get 12 led light bulbs and my gage cluster took all of them...I am 100% satisfied with the brightness and visibility now...Not sure if your RV takes the same bulbs though..for $6.95 iyt is worth the try. If not you could resell them to someone who owns a vista 27N...

Attachments

• dash 1.jpg
    dash 1.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 6
  • dash 2.jpg
    dash 2.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 6
  • dash 3.jpg
    dash 3.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 6

Latest resources

Back