Diesel burner noise vs. Propane noise

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Last edited:
I guess they put those big generators in our coaches for a reason; right, @Neal? :rolleyes: I use mine to charge batteries for cordless tools. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

I guess they put those big generators in our coaches for a reason; right, @Neal? :rolleyes: I use mine to charge batteries for cordless tools. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Sometimes the battery powered tools aren't powerful enough. When I had to drill the additional wet bay hole for sani-con this past winter none of my cordless drills worked. I had to buy this which worked great. Sometimes ya need morrrrr'power :)

drill.png

Well, I'll give you that when you are trying to spin a 3-1/2" hole saw through a couple inches of wet bay floor! Everything has its limits. For most projects, however, battery-powered tools are sufficient for me.

TJ

While I wanted to learn MIG welding the cost of entry is high so welding this muffler would cost in excess of $500 to weld. I wonder if I can take it somewhere to have it welded if I don't like the clamp option. For MIG welding you need shielding gas (not cheap), MIG welder, gloves, eye protection, and other various accessories.

Any decent muffler shop should be able to do the welding, @Neal. And, for well below the cost of buying a MIG welder. Mark any necessary alignments with soapstone (never chalk) and you should be good-to-go.

TJ

MIG welding is an art. Not everyone can do it right. Just pay someone to do it.

I looked under my coach for some reason while walking the dog. It appears I may in fact have a muffler???

beae7a6b3e9040fc46c947aca9d038c4.jpg

Latest resources

Back