RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
For whatever reason my diet is much better when RVing. When I return from RV trips I’m usually complimented having lost weight, etc. I think I do better with portion control and of course there are dog walks that I typically don’t do at home due to a doggy door and fence yard. I’m home now for 30 days after a 7 month trip and weight lowest I’ve been in a long time and already I can feel “home” setting in again.

Anyone else notice a difference, better or worse in eating and health RVing vs. home life?

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutchstar 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CRV
You are right Neal. After the last trip out West, sitting at home, I found all the weight that I lost. :eek:

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
London Aire
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2008 Jeep GC Overland
Agreed. I think I eat about the same either place, since we don't eat out much in either place and we eat for the most part healthy. At home I tend to be more sedentary.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Kountry Star 3910
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Ford Taurus
I worked hard last year to get my weight back within USMC height/weight standards, and I achieved that. I began to get a little more liberal with my diet right around the new year (doesn’t everyone?), and then shortly thereafter lockdown happened. I’m afraid I am back in the fat platoon today. I’m far, far more active while on the road.