• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Do you carry a Man Bag?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So let's get real! Bags have been used for ever as far as I can tell. The question is why were they ever considered accessories?

My pockets get emptied of extras all the time. Extra keys, extra change, heck I don't even carry a standard wallet any more. If I'm going on a hike, a small book backpack, and a walking stick.

I don't go in the woods with plans to break a leg, or get injured, so I don't consider, nor plan to do so. I know when I head to town what my plans are, so take along what I need.

Every woman I have known well enough to make an opinion, has complained about shoulder or back pain. Unless they carried a fanny pack, or just a wallet.

Why over pack? It just makes no sense!!!

Mine is air tight, water proof and can be used as a step.
1698360388420.png

So let's get real! Bags have been used for ever as far as I can tell. The question is why were they ever considered accessories?

My pockets get emptied of extras all the time. Extra keys, extra change, heck I don't even carry a standard wallet any more. If I'm going on a hike, a small book backpack, and a walking stick.

I don't go in the woods with plans to break a leg, or get injured, so I don't consider, nor plan to do so. I know when I head to town what my plans are, so take along what I need.

Every woman I have known well enough to make an opinion, has complained about shoulder or back pain. Unless they carried a fanny pack, or just a wallet.

Why over pack? It just makes no sense!!!
Don’t know anyone who got lost or injured in the woods who planned it.

I have spent the past 10 years minimizing my EDC,

minimalist wallet, no keys, everything I have is fingerprint or electronic coded. no change, no nonsense etc.

I have all my CC and everyday cards (medical, dental, insurance, etc) in apple wallet.

You gave the perfect response!!!
You see, I know we make our own bubble in the universe!!!
😊😊😊

Where I go there is cell coverage and I use three word that can locate you within 10'

three word is an app for locating exactly where you are.
figgers there ‘d be an…..app for that. Hard to imagine how you’d git yerself in that predicament in the first place, and how you could be lost where there’s cell service, but ok.

Latest resources

Back