• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Do you lock your coach/basement when parked

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This morning upon taking the RV to storage and opening the left rear storage bay to store the tow bar cables I stumbled upon something, 50 foot in length, resembling a pressure washer hose. I obviously moved it and forgot I did so. Now I'm pondering whether or not I want to confess. For now I'm going to keep this to myself.
Wonder where you’ll find the rest of it, i.e. the pressure washer??? Or are you going to keep that to yourself as well?

The pressure washer, all 68 lbs of it is still in its tub. I had wondered why "they" didn't take that thing other than assuming they rode off with my pressure washer hose on a bike, at least how it was in my head movie :) Look at the bright side, I got out of washing the coach!

A.G.E. syndrome

This is why I never accuse my wife of moving something when I can't find it!:whistle:

It's a good thing to keep it to yourself. Otherwise, it might be embarrassing admitting that you stole from yourself.:unsure: As always, it's the last place you looked. If you kept on looking, that would be insane!

I have been very lazy in keeping things locked even after my bike got stolen in AZ, although it was locked. Since we left Palmcatraz end of April I have made a point to lock everything when away and overnight. Lessons learned from this thread and the current state of things has me changing my ways. ?

This morning upon taking the RV to storage and opening the left rear storage bay to store the tow bar cables I stumbled upon something, 50 foot in length, resembling a pressure washer hose. I obviously moved it and forgot I did so. Now I'm pondering whether or not I want to confess. For now I'm going to keep this to myself.

I’ve been anticipating this post. Welcome to CRS land! :LOL:

My wifes grandmother had dementia and would do stuff like this.

She might have been a bit worse because she would call the police and report someone broke into her house and stole her Christmas cards.

LOL. I pointed the TV remote at that and tried changing the channel! Damn remote is broke.

Always lock everything, parked or stored. When inside, at least we set the little red knob lock, at night all the locks. My go to bed procedure is to check locks, and double check compartments with the rocker switch to make sure they are locked.

Yes to "keeping honest people honest" but every little thing helps deter thieves. Don't get me started on my solution to stop them permanently. But Indonesia has a great solution, look into that.

Latest resources

Back