• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Docking Lights

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The lights are a few inches behind the front tire and a few inches in front of the rear tires. Round. The switch is up front along with the buttons for the day shades.
Right on the money, @flyboy013! The lights and switch are just where you said they are. Interesting that I really never noticed them. Must be that "old age" thing.

I like the suggestion @redbaron made to use them as ground lighting, though I try very hard not to engage in "wetbay activities in the middle of the night." :ROFLMAO:

This counts toward my goal of learning something every day. Thanks, guys.

TJ

I try very hard not to engage in "wetbay activities in the middle of the night." :ROFLMAO:

With the remote operation that many of us have installed, it has negated most night time wetbay activities, except for my late arrivals, which even those have become far less than they used to be.

Just last week, I discovered that my docking lights could help my neighbor. I was out at the campfire late and he was talking to me, when his DW came out and said "The S***** is full" - I kid you not, robe and all! After we both recovered from a hearty laugh, I offered to help---and turned on the dock lights, before going back to my fire :)

With the remote operation that many of us have installed, it has negated most night time wetbay activities, except for my late arrivals, which even those have become far less than they used to be.

Just last week, I discovered that my docking lights could help my neighbor. I was out at the campfire late and he was talking to me, when his DW came out and said "The S***** is full" - I kid you not, robe and all! After we both recovered from a hearty laugh, I offered to help---and turned on the dock lights, before going back to my fire :)
Very thoughtful, indeed! ;)

TJ

Latest resources

Back