Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

adam54601

RVF Newbee
I have. 2012 ac revolution 42w. We had emailed black tank last trip and went to use the toilet this am and there was a red light. Our tank isn’t full but how do I get this light to turn off?

Not sue how yours is setup. Just for fyi in the Newmar red light will come on for the following reasons, tank full, sensors think tank is full or the float valve in tank is indicating full (valve stuck?).
We have a control board where the sensors signal the level (red) and wire can be removed allowing toilet to be flushed.

Hope someone with your model can help you out.

We have an 07 American Eagle with a Tecma toilet with the same issue. If you hold the button down the red light will flash. After about the 5th or 6th flash, the toilet will flush. Haven't taken the time to run down the issue yet but this workaround has worked just fine for us.

On our 2012 Eagle 45T the light comes on when tank is 70 -75% full. Or dirty sensor. Hook your hose to flush nozzle and drain/flush tank. See if sensor indicates empty. I bought a flow meter and measured the water filling my tank and sensor indicates full when 33 gallons are added to the tank. (40 gallon capacity)

I have recently purchased a 2011 American Eagle that is having the same issue when the tank is empty, the main coach indicator shows 3/4 to full all the time and the red tank full indication on the flush controller it lit, the 1/2 bath works just fine. Even after dumping and running the sani-flush the indications are the same.

Latest resources

Back