• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved Dometic Masterflush Control Board

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Liquid would be better - just use low sudsing (dishwasher det) and not regular dish soap. I had a bad experience with suds once and wont do that again. I have a bunch of old solidified cascade and I soak it in water in a bucket until its dissolved and then add it.

@Texas Clodhopper any new chapters to this story?
Resolved yesterday. I used a toilet bowl plunger which stirred up the detergent. I let it set for about 10 hours and tried again to flush and whamo, it flushed with no issues. Next time I'll use a liquid detergent.

As an additional follow-up about using dishwasher detergent in my holding tanks. I've had problems with the gray tank level sensors for quite a while but after using the dw detergent the sensors are back working correctly. I purposely had my gray tank over half full when I added the detergent and after driving for 200 miles I dumped the tank. The water was actually black and I can only assume it was mold that had accumulated in the gray tank. Really nasty-looking stuff!

Bish's Service Center in Junction City, OR replaced my toilet switch yesterday on my 2023 Newmar New Aire with the one I mentioned in my previous post. With the replacement switch my toilet now sends water into the bowl while flushing just as it was designed to before covid supply chain issues had Newmar swap to a different switch that only allowed you to add water or flush separately. Yay! Happy wife, happy life!

Best,
-Mark

Latest resources

Back