Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2022 GMC Canyon AT4
Fulltimer
No
Can someone please point me to where the general location of the control board for the rear bath masterflush 8700 toilet is located?
The waterfill button works but the flush button doesn't. The green light on the pad is lighted so its not the dreaded false red light warning.
2017 Ventana 4369.
Thanks.

Did you try swapping controls with the other bath?

Did you try swapping controls with the other bath?
Not yet but I'm trying that in a few minutes. I know I can jump two terminals and if it flushes, its not the control board. I was just trying to get a hint of where the board is before driving to my storage and swapping the controls.

On my Essex, the control module is in the closet on the left hand side, under the false floor.

Update: I swapped the switches and get the same results.

I believe the controller is under the washer/dryer area behind the louvered grill but not sure. If the macerator is jammed it could be causing this. You can also look behind the toilet to make sure the wiring is intact, or unbolt it from the floor and rotate it for inspection. It's 12V so cycling power such as disconnecting it's connection or coach 12V power may be work a try.

Attachments

• Dometic Masterflush 8700.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
The controller is under the toilet for the master bath and behind the pegboard for the half bath. Found it Newgle.
Neal, I think you have it right. I added some powdered dishwasher detergent to help clean the black tank and I may have gotten a little too rambunctious. I'm going to let it soak for a few days and if it doesn't dissolve, I'll take the toilet up and disassemble the pump.

If your half bath is gravity like mine then that's the better path to black for cleaning. I use liquid cascade.

Maybe try boiling a pot of water then pour it into the toilet and see if that helps break apart any bonding that may have occurred.

If your half bath is gravity like mine then that's the better path to black for cleaning. I use liquid cascade.

My half bath is not gravity-fed, unfortunately, and next time I'll use the liquid.

Maybe try boiling a pot of water then pour it into the toilet and see if that helps break apart any bonding that may have occurred.

Good thought on the boiling water. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back