• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yeah, but Bill, a great cup of coffee is a necessity, not a frill! :rolleyes:

TJ

Outer Space Thumbs Up GIF by NASA

Yeah, but Bill, a great cup of coffee is a necessity, not a frill! :rolleyes:

TJ
Now your just enabling the addict. Got to go have a cup of coffee I’m addicted to, now to calm down?

Don’t come to SF Bay Area with those fancy machines. You might be run out of town. They are all about pour overs with scales, a special kettle, and specific water temperatures and with a time between pours. And they charge almost $5.00 a cup at the place in the video. Line was out the door in the morning prior to the pandemic.

Not to worry @Neal. All the accessories can be ordered on AMZN.

Good lord @sheridany, you guys have way to much extra time on your hands. Drop in the K-Cup and let's get the show on the road!

Don’t come to SF Bay Area with those fancy machines. You might be run out of town. They are all about pour overs with scales, a special kettle, and specific water temperatures and with a time between pours. And they charge almost $5.00 a cup at the place in the video. Line was out the door in the morning prior to the pandemic.

Not to worry @Neal. All the accessories can be ordered on AMZN.

That's some kind of insanity there. But I did like the paw bubble design at 1:30 into the video :)

Keurig K-ups is all I use at home and in the rig.

I was happy to give the keurig to the college kid. I went back to a tea pot and a french press. I will miss instant hot water for oatmeal and jello though.

I love a good cup of coffee and keep trying new brands for the keurig but nothing has been what I wish to have.

So I just searched the Jura. Holy crap one is 10k. The D6 is 1550.00 Canadian $. I would never have imagined a coffee maker would cost that kind of money.

It does look pretty nifty. Is there a single cup one with frother you would recommend?

One thing about the Juras is that the "frother" is a bit different than some other machines. There is a separate insulated milk container connected to the coffee machine by a small hose. The milk is pumped through the machine to get steamed, frothed or foamed milk. It does not have a steam wand that goes into a container to do the steaming. Some people like the Jura method, others don't.

Jura machines with the kind of features most of us like do run $1K and up. They are pricey, but high quality. Looks like you are in Canada, so I don't know the pricing structure up there; sorry.

TJ

You guys are killing me. Love coffee, but I just can’t drink it know. :(

Latest resources

Back