• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Dump Hose - Tired of replacing every year

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Great input - will definitely look into these options.
Realizing that I probably need some form of protection from the us/sunlight to keep the plastic from degrading. Either covering it or using a UV protector as mentioned above should help.
The bulky end connector won’t be ideal for our setup so will have to pass on that one option - or will have to deal with disconnecting the hose from the fitting in the bay. Currently I never disconnect the end in the bay, but just pull the entire hose back through the 4” access hole in the bottom of the bay as this alleviates any potential dripping in the bay. Then I just curl the hose up in that bay. (We have a separate black/gray bay from the water supply bay, so not concerned about having the hose in the bay)
Being full-time, hose in the sun 365 days a year, probably doesn’t help either.

Dave

Also been using the same Titan hose for many years. Very tough. Some things I don't like about it. It does not collapse down as much as other brands and it has this odd handle on the elbow end that just gets in the way. Also the elbow is translucent and not clear.

Think I'll switch to the Dominator when the times come.
Btw, I don't use the elbow. I just use a standard red elbow. No poop tank, so I don’t need the clear. :cool:

Latest resources

Back