• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Dutch Star recommendations

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
2021 here. Other than a significant FWS failure, it’s been near perfect. We were in a 2005 KS prior to this one. The KS was way simpler, but I enjoy the upgrades the ‘21 brings.

Thanks to everyone for your posts! It truly is helpful to get these perspectives, keep them coming! I look forward to continued engagement with this awesome forum and will keep you posted on our journey/decisions. Again thank you!

I owned a 2019 DSDP 4369, and it was by far the best coach I have owned from Newmar. My 2022 LADP is now perfect--and hopefully in time will compete with the longevity of the 2019. Most of my issues had to do with fit and finish, paint, and minor mechanical issues like a failed DEF head.

I don't think you will go wrong with any of the 2018-2025 Dutchstar models.

I think everyone who replied may have been overly negative. We have a 2022 that we ordered new and have relatively few issues. While the new technology, like anything, adds potential for failures, most people have very few issues. There are some who have had more than their share of problems.
Thank you! We are actually looking at a 2022 4328 and just made an offer. We'll see how that goes. Very happy to know you have had few issues!

I owned a 2019 DSDP 4369, and it was by far the best coach I have owned from Newmar. My 2022 LADP is now perfect--and hopefully in time will compete with the longevity of the 2019. Most of my issues had to do with fit and finish, paint, and minor mechanical issues like a failed DEF head.

I don't think you will go wrong with any of the 2018-2025 Dutchstar models.
Thank you! We are looking at a 2022 DSDP 4328 - very happy to know you had such good results with your 2019! Hope all goes well with your 2022 too.

Latest resources

Back