• Commercial/Vendors welcome

East vs. West

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I know it can be a bit barren but southern Utah with Bryce, Zion, National Monument, Arches…..all are National Parks in an area not to be missed. Throw in the Grand Canyon for good measure.
That's exactly where we went. I led 25 motorcycles from Chattanooga, TN to Kanab Utah. It was 1800 miles each way. It was fun riding down into the canyons where the traffic had to take turns pulling over so the cars going the other direction could pass. The Grand Canyon was awesome too. It was a great trip.

East…..but I am a bit prejudiced on the subject matter….lol

Enjoy visiting it all. A great country we live in.
We have enjoyed all the mountains visited. We even return to NM every few years just to experience different scenery. If I had to pick one area that I thought was the most "majestic" it would be southern Utah.

Simple - the west as we prefer the mountains and high country.

For me, it depends on the time of year. We enjoy North west, South East, and everything in between.

We post most about our Montana and Rockies trips as those are the more adventurous. Scuba diving off the keys is some of the best diving we have done (Turks & Cacios wins best)

We enjoy the Oregon coast and the Redwoods.

The smokey mountains are amazing in October, and Branson is the best place for Christmas family camping we have found.

I have not spent near enough time north of Georgia on the east coast, and have lots to explore there. Our farm is near Rochester, NY but we typically fly in and drive there, so haven't explored much with Rv.

New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah are great places to explore, hike, and get lost for fun.

About the only place I don't enjoy is Illinois. Probably due to how often I have had to go this past year.
Rode my motorcycle from Ringgold, GA to Maine and back. One thing that stood out to me was the beauty of the Pocono mountains in upstate NY.

Rode my motorcycle from Ringgold, GA to Maine and back. One thing that stood out to me was the beauty of the Pocono mountains in upstate NY.
My parents honeymooned in the Poconos, and have told me how beautiful it is. I still have never been there. Another bucket list item.

Latest resources

Back