Dutch Star
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ram
Fulltimer
Yes
As I've gotten older, easy and confort has a higher priority.
We have a Blackstone propane griddle that also has an electric air fryer. The unit has seemed to get heavier every time I had to get it out of the truck and put it on it's stand.
My good friend Craig came up with this idea and we built it in his shop. Then I installed a 50 foot electric reel in a bay in the coach. Now DW doesn't need me to get the Blackstone out to use.
20230508_191342.jpg
20230508_191408.jpg

In case you are wondering about the drawer on the right side of the griddle, it is an electric air fryer. It does not have the original handle. The handle cracked bouncing against the tailgate. Now there is a pin thru the pivot point.
Contacted Blackstone to order a new handle. After waiting three weeks for a reply, I improvised.
After a month, I received a reply apology for taking so long and was told a new handle would be shipped soon. Been 6 weeks with no action.
The air fryer is awesome. The drawer can hold 2 baked potatoes, a piece of salmon and a steak all at the same time. We use the air fryer more often than the griddle.

Latest resources

Back