Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Solaris

RVF Newbee
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this post. I am having electrical issues in my 1997 Itasca Spirit. I am plugged into shore power and everything seems to be functioning except the outlets. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thank you in advance for any help.

Have you checked your breaker panel? And don't just look.....sometimes breakers will trip and not give a visual indication. Turn them off, then back on again.

Roger

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this post. I am having electrical issues in my 1997 Itasca Spirit. I am plugged into shore power and everything seems to be functioning except the outlets. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thank you in advance for any help.
Check your ground fault breakers as well.

Darrell

Ok Roger I turned them off and then back on and still not working. Darrell, where/what are the ground fault breakers? (can you tell I just got it and am new to this? haha)

Ok Roger I turned them off and then back on and still not working. Darrell, where/what are the ground fault breakers? (can you tell I just got it and am new to this? haha)
Depending on your unit you may have a number of ground fault breakers. They almost look like a regualr socket but they have a couple of buttons and should also have an LED to show they are armed.

Mine are brown so difficult to see but they come in normal socket colors as well See the pic Press the reset.

Darrell

IMG_2081.JPG

Latest resources

Back