Question Ember brand travel trailers?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hi,
We are looking at the 26RB. Also we are near you just south of Seattle. I tried to message you, but can't figure it out.

Would you please share were you purchased your trailer? And if you had had any issues and what you like most?

Thanks Chris
Hey Chris,
The Ember has been a great rig, its hard finding the perfect trailer and none of them are perfect lol.
I've looked at the new 2024 units and I like the 2023's better for a few things.
-The cabinets in the 2024 have a gas weave type panel vs matching smooth wood panel
-Pantry in the 2023 has more floor space for shoes, brooms, etc. the fuse box and converter are pushed all the way back giving you the floor space. In the 2024 they changed that eliminating all the open floor space.

Overall the differences between the 2023 and 2024 are minimal, not enough to pay the higher price just my two cents. if you can find a 2023 you'll defiantly save some money.
The build quality has been great, haven't had any major issues, the TV kinda sucks.
I really liked that it comes with 400w solar and inverter for off grid camping, will be adding two more solar panels. The Ember comes with a lot of nice features and is clean and bright inside lots of natural light.

We've done a few things to upgrade and make some things a little better for our likes and needs.
Overall the Ember has been great and tows great. We take ours out dirt biking a lot so were going down gravel forest roads and no service disbursed camping a fair amount, so a solid built rig was important for me.
I shopped around a lot and ended up driving to Pismo Beach, CA of all places to buy it. The only dealer here I found that had them was RV Country and at the time they were about 12k more than the one we found in CA. So we made a road trip out of it and still came out ahead after gas and time.
I have some more information and pictures on our website myrvtravels.net email me if you have more questions happy to help.

Doug

Hi,
We are looking at the 26RB. Also we are near you just south of Seattle. I tried to message you, but can't figure it out.

Would you please share were you purchased your trailer? And if you had had any issues and what you like most?

Thanks Chris

Latest resources

Back