Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Emergency Towing Service Needed: Recommendations Wanted!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

HazelAdam14

RVF Newbee
Hello, everyone,

Need urgent help! I’m in dire need of a semi truck roadside assistance near me in case of a vehicle breakdown. I mainly go on routes to remote areas to tackle any uncertainties if I need semi truck roadside assistance near me that also has towing service at an affordable cost. Your recommendation will be highly appreciated as I want to be ready for any unfortunate situations.

Hello, your best bet is google or your favorite web search.

You may check with truck stops along your route. If you have Coach-Net or other roadside assistance, you can check with them. Check with the office at campgrounds you stay at.

Pray you never need a tow, as I understand not all companies have enough experience to tow an RV without damaging it.

Semi towing and affordable are not compatible. Takes a lot of towing to pay off a $700,000.00 piece of equipment.

When I was responsible for semitruck breakdown services at a few jobs I have held I often used truckdown.com as a resource for heavy truck road service and repair. I have never used them for RV road service so they may or may not be able to help you.

Semi towing and affordable are not compatible. Takes a lot of towing to pay off a $700,000.00 piece of equipment.
On that que might I suggest a good roadside service contract. They know what to send out for your recovery. Most don't cover off road recovery so keep that in mind!!!

Latest resources

Back