RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Bay Star Sport 2903
RV Length
30'
TOW/TOAD
2006 Jeep LJ
We're going on a trip in a couple weeks, and I wanted to know if anyone has driven a Class A on CA 20 from Emigrant Gap to Grass Valley. Our MH is only a 30 footer, but I will have our Jeep along as a toad. It looks doable from what I can glean from Google maps, but first hand knowledge can't hurt.

I can’t help you but just wanted to say, things are so much more complicated these days. When I was a kid, we just had plain old migrant gaps. Now with all this technology and whatnot, there are apparently e-migrant gaps? News to me. Think I’ll just stick with the analog migrant gaps. Bet they’ll serve me just fine.

Nice road, easy drive....no problem.

We're going on a trip in a couple weeks, and I wanted to know if anyone has driven a Class A on CA 20 from Emigrant Gap to Grass Valley. Our MH is only a 30 footer, but I will have our Jeep along as a toad. It looks doable from what I can glean from Google maps, but first hand knowledge can't hurt.
How was the drive on CA hwy 20 with your class A. I will be driving a 26ft travel trailer through there.

How was the driving on CA hwy 20. Were planning a trip driving a 26ft travel trailer and was wonder how the driving would be. turns, grade of road.

How was the driving on CA hwy 20. Were planning a trip driving a 26ft travel trailer and was wonder how the driving would be. turns, grade of road.
I have to admit that I didn't take CA Hwy 20. We just rolled down I-80 to CA Hwy 65 and took that north to Marysville.

Missed a pretty drive. ?

Latest resources

Back