Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This is a visual confirmation of my engine completing the mandatory break in period.

Not shown is verification that the hand built 668HP v8 could in fact reach red line and properly execute a no lift shift thru all 6 gears.

Also not shown is the smile plastered on my face 4 hours later.

Paint corrected, wrapped in PPF and ceramic coated. Ready to begin doing same for my 2022 London Aire next week.
20221122_143304.jpg
20221122_143256.jpg
20221122_143308.jpg

Hmmm. Please explain this further. Is this a production car? When did Cadillac start producing these wonders? Inquiring minds want to know.....

CT5-V Blackwing with 6 speed MT.

1 year waiting list for custom orders was standard. I had a BMW M5CS on order. It arrived 18 weeks after placing the order. On the way to pick it up, a dealer I had spoke with before ordering the M5 called to tell me they had the exact car I wanted show up, and the customer decided not to buy.

I went there first, and saw the car for the first time.

While it's luxurious, it's not BMW M5 luxurious.

It doesn't have soft close doors, led adaptive headlights, or other minor details.

I was about to walk out based on that alone, but the sales guy had an ace up his sleeve.

He had a 2023 m5 cs that someone traded in...very close to what I was headed to pickup.

He said drive them both, then decide.

I declined again, as the 2023 cadillac had 12 miles and I wasn't about to drive it the way I needed to in order to make up my mind.

Problem solved yet again...he had a 2022 blackwing manual transmission sitting on the used lot.

I drove it. I drove the m5.

I bought the caddy.

Hmmm. Please explain this further. Is this a production car? When did Cadillac start producing these wonders? Inquiring minds want to know.....

That is impressive. I have a friend here that had the M5. I would kill myself with such HP.....but fun to think about. I'll stick with my old Honda Goldwing.....

What is more impressive is the price is not more then a lot of pickup trucks these days. Wow.

What is more impressive is the price is not more then a lot of pickup trucks these days. Wow.
Ya, that is what amazed me. When I realized I could buy this and a new WRX for less than the m5cs, and have a lot more fun...it was a no Brainer.

Latest resources

Back