Dutch Star
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ram
Fulltimer
Yes
Wife saw this mod on the DS group on FB.
While at the mother ship we visited Menards store and bought this 4X6 rug and trimmed to fit. Also purchased a disposable plastic table cloth to use as a template.
We took our time and two hours later we have an entry rug that fits beautifully.Not bad for a $35.00 rug.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230331-182123_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331-182123_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20230331-181349_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230331-181349_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 75
Nice - Ive seen official Newmar rugs for that area for $400. Yours makes much more sense and is just as nice.

Looks great. On a side note, I'm surprised that Newmar would put shiny tile into one of their coaches - a little bit of sand and that floors surely a slip hazard.

I haven’t found mine to be a slip hazard at all although with dogs, I sweep it several times a day and with this tile you notice any little bit of detritus, so it stays clean.

I have the polished porcelain, my previous dog was terrified of it so I had to have runners down and a carpet strip at the doorway. Current dog doesn't care thankfully and I didn't introduce her to runners so all she knows is the porcelain.

At FPU I about slipped and broke my neck first time stepping out of the shower onto that porcelain and learned right away floor mats were required.

Wow! That looks great. Fits better than my Newmar one.

Nice - Ive seen official Newmar rugs for that area for $400. Yours makes much more sense and is just as nice.
try almost $600

That tile looks too nice to cover, so clean and sharp.

Its nice to have something to catch anything on shoes (or dog’s feet) when entering the coach. The tile is a nice surface easy to keep clean, and unlike carpet, you know its really clean, but sand, dirt, small rocks in shoes, etc could scratch it, so a little entry rug makes a lot of sense.

Latest resources

Back