• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Entryway carpet

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The one thing I didn't like when deciding on a coach was the shiny floors. I'm so glad we found one with the King Aire "wood plank" design that's much more dog friendly and is easier to "touch up" if chipped. I also cut one of those commercial entry mats to fit the front entry point. It catches most of the debris from outside although our Shepherd can fill the coach with hair in a day.:rolleyes:

Nice - Ive seen official Newmar rugs for that area for $400. Yours makes much more sense and is just as nice.
I bought mine before they jacked the price, but it was still in high two's if I remember correctly. However, I never even installed it, because prior to it being available for my Ventana, I had gotten an entry mat from Amazon trimmed it and put it down with double-sided carpet tape (similar to what Webz describes in OP) and it works so well, fits and hasn't moved, so my Newmar logoed one has been sitting in my RV garage for three+ years.

The tiles wear very well. Going on 7 years and I do not remove my shoes until I get ready for bed. The shiny tiles have a very durable coating.

I just put a carpet sample patch (around 1x2 feet) in the entry to our trailer that I picked up in a thrift shop for $5.

Latest resources

Back