• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Exit plan for a 77-year old starting solo full timing

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You're right of course! Yuppie is a quantifying statement. Just remember that few here fall into the trap of judgmental, egotistical, "R" word people.
They say your world is 10% provocation 90% reaction. We try to consider people's opinions here, so try remembering we talk amongst friends!!!

Rather than applying labels, maybe just say “Some folks/people”.

Some people like trailers, some people like motor homes, and some folks like tiny homes. What matters is that everyone is having fun.

I was having a rough day on Friday getting my kids to stop fighting over who was right.

Rather than applying labels, maybe just say “Some folks/people”.

Some people like trailers, some people like motor homes, and some folks like tiny homes. What matters is that everyone is having fun.

I was having a rough day on Friday getting my kids to stop fighting over who was right.
Now what? Are you implying were a bunch of kids??? Well thank you I haven't been called that in a while 🙂

setup a dead man switch, Welcome - Dead Man's Switch

very easy and if something happens whomever you dictate as the recipient will know.

I have mine set to remind me every 7 days and send the email 2 days after no response.

just have to be sure to click the link stating you are still alive every time you get it.

20 years ago I had a bad motorcycle accident, no one knew what happened to me for nearly a week, shortly after the accident I became a single father. I needed something to be sure if something happened again someone would know as soon as possible.

Latest resources

Back