Question Favorite snacks while driving?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Driving supplements:
- Caffeine: Coffee in the AM dark hours and Diet Dr Pepper any time after the coffee
- Sugar for energy boost: Skittles, Grapes, Peanut M&Ms (infused with proteinšŸ˜)
- Protein: Granola bar, Cheese or Nuts
Dr. Pepper? Man that stuff would gag a maggot. I hate that stuff, but Twila likes it. I avoid kissing or getting close to her for a couple hours after she drinks it. šŸ™…šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø. Lol
No carbonated drinks while driving. I enjoy sweet tea, water, juices. I donā€™t eat too much while driving, but I like homemade trail mix.

Crushed ice. The ice on the throat increases the blood flow to the brain. Awakens you immediately. Try it.

Iā€™m officially off any diet sodas as the boss (and coincidentally Dr.) says they have been officially linked to Alzheimer's, a malady for which I have a family history, and thus am inclined to take precautions for where reasonable. So Im drinking regular Coke, a healthful beverage of course, at 140 calories per. I guess the actual health benefit is that because of all the sugar I drink fewer of them.

Back in the day, I was over the lifelines if I had a soda!!! Now the preference is green tea or water.

Driving-coffee and bottle of water.
Landing gear down and set up, beer, after dinner a couple benchmarks and club soda

Smoothies with protein powder, greens and collagen; Hot tea w/ honey; Hard boiled eggs; sliced apples with cashews; protein bar and longer drives get a hummus wrap with grated beets, feta and arugula. And if I'm in a bad mood, I'll get and eat all the potato chips.šŸ˜‚

Smoothies with protein powder, greens and collagen; Hot tea w/ honey; Hard boiled eggs; sliced apples with cashews; protein bar and longer drives get a hummus wrap with grated beets, feta and arugula. And if I'm in a bad mood, I'll get and eat all the potato chips.šŸ˜‚
Hummus wraps , grated beet, feta? Good god! šŸ˜€

Latest resources

Back