• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Feature your pet(s)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We’re starting to wonder if they make a Fitbit for dogs. I would like to compare how much sleep Conner (Our Samoyed) gets compared to us. Especially, when he fells it necessary to wake us up a 5am to go out.

Charlie:

That trait is not confined to the Samoyed; Mini Schnauzers are blessed with it too! We have finally managed to push the time up to 6:30 am (which is tolerable) but one or the other of them reverts once in a while. Ever try synchronizing a pair of Schnauzers?

TJ

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Meet Vinnie! This photo was taken on his first camper camping trip (I think it was mine too!), while he was laying on my bed. 4E569FD2-035F-4839-A697-A49968EBEEB2.jpeg

Hi, Vinnie...and your "people." Our two Mini Schnauzer girls are curious as to Vinnie's breed. He's sure a handsome guy.

TJ

Hi, Vinnie...and your "people." Our two Mini Schnauzer girls are curious as to Vinnie's breed. He's sure a handsome guy.

TJ

Thanks so much! :D He is a very good boy.

We adopted him from our local shelter. A couple of years ago, I was the volunteer photographer there and I was there one Sunday doing photos, and he was on my list and coming available that day. I took him home, instead LOL!

They had his breed listed as Cairn Terrier Mix, but I am not 100% certain and they don't do blood work to know, they just give educated guesses. LOL.

TJ

He gets hair cuts regularly now, so he doesn't look like a little vagabond anymore lol

They had his breed listed as Cairn Terrier Mix, but I am not 100% certain
Ah, yes; I can see the Cairn Terrier influence. I hope you don't take my inquiry as to breed as being snobbish; we have nothing against mixed breeds. My interest stems from the fact that we (LadyDi and I) have a fondness for dogs and a great curiosity about them. Vinnie is a good-looking guy and would be welcome to visit us at any time. I'm sure our "girls" concur.

And, kudos to you for adopting a dog in need of a loving home. I know Vinnie appreciates it.

TJ

Ah, yes; I can see the Cairn Terrier influence. I hope you don't take my inquiry as to breed as being snobbish; we have nothing against mixed breeds. My interest stems from the fact that we (LadyDi and I) have a fondness for dogs and a great curiosity about them. Vinnie is a good-looking guy and would be welcome to visit us at any time. I'm sure our "girls" concur.

And, kudos to you for adopting a dog in need of a loving home. I know Vinnie appreciates it.

TJ

Oh no, I definitely didn't take it as snobbish :) I fully support responsible breeding and keeping healthy bloodlines and purebreds. I've personally always wanted a Frenchie myself lol!

Vinnie is definitely a lady's man! Most of his friends are ladies, though his best friend is a huge lab/pit mix. They are absolutely hilarious together. Vinnie's manners are a bit lacking, though, and we are working (tirelessly) on them. I bet he would love to meet Lizzy and Ellie ? ?

Last edited:
Manners...hmmm...definitely a terrier!

HA! You are not lying ? ? ? I've resigned myself to this being something we are "working on" pretty much forever LOL

Latest resources

Back