• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Feature your pet(s)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Katie & Penny. Katie (Lab/sheppard mix) we got at a shelter when she was 4 wks old. Penny (Border Collie) we found in our woods under a log. Her siblings were all dead. Twila brought her home not even weened yet and we had to bottle feed her, put her in a flee/tick dip she had so many. Got her to a doctor and to get worm meds. Katie took Penny like it was her own pup.

View attachment 1175
What a great (and sad) story!

Bless you, @BGMAC, for giving these two great-looking girls a second chance at life!

TJ
Thanks, we are also part of Pilots & Paws and we do dog rescues and delivering dogs to new owners. Sometimes we take dogs to Vets that will donate their time to help dogs in need of medical attention. Here my brother and I (I'm in the seat) were transporting 2 dogs from Texas to Boston. We did a tag team of pilots to get them there.
IMG_0008.JPG

First COVID professional grooming. Finally looking good
D65AC8B9-4179-4D70-B369-18CC9C177510.jpeg
80E40F1C-4DA9-4FF2-88D4-E4A0641C0A4C.jpeg

Sophie and Molly at four weeks
Sophie 4 weeks.jpg
Molly 4 weeks.jpg

Thanks, we are also part of Pilots & Paws and we do dog rescues and delivering dogs to new owners. Sometimes we take dogs to Vets that will donate their time to help dogs in need of medical attention. Here my brother and I (I'm in the seat) were transporting 2 dogs from Texas to Boston. We did a tag team of pilots to get them there.
View attachment 1176
We flew for 11 years everywhere including the Bahamas with Dixie and Dolly. They had a specialty built K-9 Class
Cabin. Than within a year we lost them both. It was hard, but they got to enjoy one or two trips in the DS before passing ?9553F416-A884-4B5B-8A8A-E1BE1FFDAF01.jpeg6C59890D-75D6-42AB-A24A-5429108B7338.jpeg

Losing two in one year is tough. We lost our first Brittanys last year. My condolences.

Thanks Ernie. Same to you. It is like loosing a kid.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back