• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Feature your pet(s)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Had two mini schnauzers in our doggy career, one black and one salt & pepper. Great pets......a little yappy but great companions! Yours are certainly handsome animals.
Thank you! We have had Mini Schnauzers for about 20 years and have found them to be great pets and excellent travelers. Our younger one (Ellie - 6-y/o) does fit your yappy description on occasion; the older one (Lizzy - 12-y/o) is pretty quiet. That said, a couple years ago, Ellie alerted us with some growling to a person prowling our site a 2:00 am. Activating the security lights on the coach put an end to that foolish behavior without having to resort to the .40 S&W. We were thankful for that little bit of "yappiness."

TJ

Here are the two we travel with. The dog and cat were the same size at one time. Now the dog is 85 pounds and the cat is about 20 pounds!!

Attachments

• Mandy.jpg
    Mandy.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • SAS.jpg
    SAS.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
Alfie posing for his centerfold.

C4352230-E82E-4698-86E4-871385F4DBF1.jpeg

And the 2 rascals together:

EB8198AD-000A-4252-8204-9AA290405210.jpeg

I know they are not Maltese, but they remind me of my Maltese that I lost to old age earlier this year...so cute!

I know they are not Maltese, but they remind me of my Maltese that I lost to old age earlier this year...so cute!
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is so darn painful to lose our furbabies. I dread the day.

ARD, this is Gidget our little centerfold ❤️

Attachments

• AF198329-F7E2-4BD7-9EAF-29903D51A88D.jpeg
    AF198329-F7E2-4BD7-9EAF-29903D51A88D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43

Latest resources

Back