• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Fishing/hunting?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I am in the coastal bend area of Texas. The primary reason for my wife and I to come here was for the fishing, but I screwed that up.... Just before we left Minnesota I fell backwards over a fire ring and tore my right shoulder up to the point of almost needing replaced. I had surgery on it in Texas and start therapy on Monday for the next six to eight weeks. Can't raise my arm enough to cast a rod.... Hopefully it will be better by the end of next month if we are still here, but that's another story.
Time to have the wife cast;)

I am in the coastal bend area of Texas. The primary reason for my wife and I to come here was for the fishing, but I screwed that up.... Just before we left Minnesota I fell backwards over a fire ring and tore my right shoulder up to the point of almost needing replaced. I had surgery on it in Texas and start therapy on Monday for the next six to eight weeks. Can't raise my arm enough to cast a rod.... Hopefully it will be better by the end of next month if we are still here, but that's another story.
I know this isn't the same but I did find these things today. It could solve your temporary pause from casting.

I am in Minnesota now and doing much better although not at 100% yet. Might need to wait for a bit before I get my boat out......... There is a robin's nest on the tongue with four eggs in it and I was told to leave it alone!!
lol they won't be there long but you can't evict them with covid going on I'm pretty sure they are protected under the eviction pause :p Glad your feeling better.

Latest resources

Back