Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Fleetwood Flair 34R - Convert Location (and diagnosis).

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
"It was in the last place I looked"

Simply put I get frustrated with the where did I hide the egg games!

I have to apologize to everyone, especially you @Kevin D Pem (I suppose this is strike two for me).
I know it's very poor form to post questions without thoroughly doing your own homework.
I looked everywhere (er... not everywhere obviously), inside and out, crawled under and over everything.

Initially I had looked behind the drawers below where the panel was, and found lots of ductwork and moved on.
Later I thought: "I never checked at far drawer on the left." Sure enough:
20240106_185322.jpg

Sorry y'all!

Now on to diagnosing this thing... something I need to do as best I can myself before wasting other's time like I just did.

"It was in the last place I looked"

I have to apologize to everyone, especially you @Kevin D Pem (I suppose this is strike two for me).
I know it's very poor form to post questions without thoroughly doing your own homework.
I looked everywhere (er... not everywhere obviously), inside and out, crawled under and over everything.

Initially I had looked behind the drawers below where the panel was, and found lots of ductwork and moved on.
Later I thought: "I never checked at far drawer on the left." Sure enough:
View attachment 22442
Sorry y'all!

Now on to diagnosing this thing... something I need to do as best I can myself before wasting other's time like I just did.
I'm not upset! I just didn't want to get in a guessing game! Glad you found it! It's always easiest to find if you have access to the rig. So remotely the better the picture collage the better.

Latest resources

Back