• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FMCA Demise

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I did get an email this week stating they are rebranding. They are adopting a DBA (“doing business as”) called Family RV Association. My guess is numbers have dropped and they desire to attract more members by marketing to non-motorhome RV’s

Website shows annual membership being $60, a $10 increase from the prior $50. What is the source of the $100 doubling?
The source? I attended the meetings at Redmond, the increase is coming. If you want to join or renew at the lower rates, do it now.

Website shows annual membership being $60, a $10 increase from the prior $50. What is the source of the $100 doubling?
I believe it was announced at the rally.

The home office staff is down to a bare-bones operation with no leadership since the CEO Chris Smith left in July so I don't expect the website to be current on much of anything.

FMCA doesn't provide any added benefit to me at this time. I once thought of their tire discount program, it wasn't much of a discount compared to other options such as buying my Toyo's local. They did have one of the best rallies I've attended, to date which was the Perry, GA rally back in 2018. I don't see any reason to renew. I jumped in about every membership when I started RVing in 2017 and have been slowly tapering them off based on what I need and use, which is not much of anything at this time. Hope whatever they offer benefits others and the RV community and they can continue to provide those services. This is the second time they pivoted in the past few years, it used to be motorcoach only I believe, then it went to every RV, and now probably if you can spell RV you're in.

Agreed. I only use it for the discount at Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort.

I used it for coach insurance via Progressive. Had to be a member for 3 years to get their discounts.

I don’t have it any longer but we received a discount on our Nationwide coverage by being a member.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back