Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ford chassis dark dash light in the day time.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Holland

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Tiffin
RV Model
32SA
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2007 Solara convertible
Fulltimer
No
Newbie owner but always trying to make improvements on our recently purchased Tiffin 32SA. On the test drive I noticed the gauge cluster was difficult to see in the day light hours. Even with the lights on and gauge lights as brite as they could go still no improvement. Upon reading the forums I find folks have been complaining about this for as far back as 2008. Why Ford hasn't fixed this is beyond me. I found on Amazon T5 led bulbs which had 6 small led white lights but they were not much better then the incandescent bulbs from Ford. Back to Amazon for different T5 bulbs. This time I ordered T5 Nanpoku super brite 12X T5 74 73 37 27 21 LED Cluster indicator lights white for $6.99 for 12 led lights. Problem solved. All I did was removed the Velcro attached dash access panel from the top of the dash and reach in and take out one dash light and replaced it with these led lights. If they do not light remove and rotate the led light 180 degrees in the socket. Hope this helps all you older fellows such as myself who need a little help seeing. Now if I can fix my forgetting that would be great. Was gonna add something else but I forgot what it was.

Hope these lights fit my 2013 Vista 27N dash panel...
I just ordered them from Amazon...thanks for sharing the info!!

Holland, I installed the T5 Nanpoku super brite 12X T5 74 73 37 27 21 LED Cluster indicator lights in my 2013 Vista 27N, and I am TOTALLY SATISFIED with how bright they are. Many thanks for the information you shared on this dark issue.

Los alegres deseos de Año Nuevo para Feliz Ano Nuevo los seres queridos también son excepcionalmente conocidos. Si tienes una familia grande y círculos grandes, estos deseos son para ti. Puede confiar absolutamente en la variedad de deseos que hemos trasladado en esta página para recibir a sus seres queridos. Estos deseos resaltan una amplia gama de conexiones en una familia conjunta. Por lo tanto, sin duda puede elegir la relación y enviar deseos a la persona según sea necesario.

Latest resources

Back