Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Gary363

RVF Newbee
Hi, everyone! New member here. I am interested in buying Freightliner motorhome and am looking for a specific custom build. Does anyone know the name of the build or the manufacturer who makes garages like the one in the photo?
Much appreciated!
8F53EB31-212B-49A0-9F98-4333D174613F.jpeg

@Gary363 Take a look at the Newmar Canyon Star. the 3927 is 39" long. The garage will not be outfitted per your photo but It may provide the base to customize to your needs.

"Available exclusively on a Freightliner® MC Chassis, it packs a Cummins “B” diesel engine with 340 horsepower and 700 lb./ft. of torque. With that much power, it’s easy to accelerate uphill or to tow a vehicle along with you. It also means, if you choose floor plan 3927, that you can haul your favorite recreational toys around with you, from ATVs to motorcycles. As a matter of fact, it’s the only Class A front-engine diesel toy hauler on the market today."

Thanks, @Just George I’m looking for this particular floor plan that has the garage below and living space above. I don’t need a full height garage and this will give more living space.

I saw a custom multi million $$ motorhome (think Prevost) that had a space to carry a car between the front and rear wheels under the living space.
That's the only one I've seen. Most are like George posted above. Newmar also made a mid engine model in '08 - the All Star and one of its floor plan had a garage in aft - don't think it could carry anything but a smart car, weight wise. Was more for toys.
Stunning Motorhomes With Built-In Garages

Last edited:
The picture your showing is a trailer I believe. I don't think you’ll find a motor home with living space above the toy hauler storage area. It would just be too tall for the road. With trailers you can drop the frame pretty close to the road and having drop axles even lower. With MH you running on truck chassis that have to be tall enough to fit heavy driveline components below them.

Latest resources

Back