Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

behemoth1013

RVF Newbee
Ao I have a domentic fridge model 2652, just recently my fridge got warm I change the thermostat temp control (white cord), didn't help. But now my fridge doesn't stay on no longer then 10, 15 mins. Even after pushing the rest button in the back.

Small disk with a button in the middle? If it is popping it is a sign that the temp is to high or it has failed and is breaking the connection at to low of a temp.

Small disk with a button in the middle? If it is popping it is a sign that the temp is to high or it has failed and is breaking the connection at to low of a temp.
Yes, so I think the temp is getting to hot, I push it in reset it and once it popped I tried to reset it again and it would pop instantly. So I'm sure it's to hot anyway to fix it?

If it is popping, it might be to hot....is it popping on electric or propane? This is a safety device but they can fail. They are not cheap. I would think it is popping on propane rather then electric. Check your propane pressure if that is the case. Or check the flue above the burn chamber for an obstruction like a wasp nest. It must have air flow to work.

Latest resources

Back