RV Make
Jayco
RV Model
Redhawk
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Hello,
We have seen covers on the front windshield that wrap around the sides of the RV. We are wondering why these are used.
Planning to store our RV in the back gravel parking lot and trying to decide on a cover.
Thanks,

Windshield covers are typically used for heat blockage, products like Magneshade can reduce the amount of heat getting into your RV by a sizable amount.

Windshield covers are typically used for heat blockage, products like Magneshade can reduce the amount of heat getting into your RV by a sizable amount.
Also privacy.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I understand the sun shade reasoning. The one's I'm talking about are wrapped around the outside of the RV windshield and windows. Why are they putting it on the outside? and not inside? Is it more efficient that way? Does the outside need protection? Or is it just easier to put it on the outside?

On our class c we had a white cover that went on the outside. Helped keep heat out of the cab area and this the rest of the coach.

Also kept the front closed off from people looking in.

We did switch to custom weather tech inserts that went on the inside and stopped using the one that went on the outside.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back