• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Gbettner

RVF Newbee
Hello everyone,
I’m 46 and my wife is 55, we got the bug to get an RV and purchased a nice fully functioning used one since you only live once! 2006 Damon challenger with 56,000 miles.
I’m extremely mechanically inclined, but blown away by the complexity of this thing. Hopeful to learn a bunch on this forum by reading threads but I’m sure I’ll be posting ignorant newbie questions soon if I can’t figure out through searching.
Trying to start with a clean slate by full bath and polish job to remove oxidation and full service front to back on drivetrain.
- Gary and Sally Bettner

Attachments

• 92454E35-6E27-4CA9-8D87-F69707736701.jpeg
    92454E35-6E27-4CA9-8D87-F69707736701.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Welcome!

Hello everyone,
I’m 46 and my wife is 55, we got the bug to get an RV and purchased a nice fully functioning used one since you only live once! 2006 Damon challenger with 56,000 miles.
I’m extremely mechanically inclined, but blown away by the complexity of this thing. Hopeful to learn a bunch on this forum by reading threads but I’m sure I’ll be posting ignorant newbie questions soon if I can’t figure out through searching.
Trying to start with a clean slate by full bath and polish job to remove oxidation and full service front to back on drivetrain.
- Gary and Sally Bettner
Welcome to RVforums from Ely Iowa

ha ha ha.......... You ain't seen nothing yet. Don't be afraid to ask questions that's how you learn. Welcome aboard.

Latest resources

Back