Alert Gas price showdown

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
61D334A0-65B5-45E5-9904-7FCC227D3619.jpeg

Ohio diesel was in the 3.29 to 3.40 range.

PA is worse averaging around 3.59 for diesel

We are starting to head back south to Florida tomorrow hope to see some price reductions.

Two weeks ago close to the house it was 2.89 for regular. About four miles away we drove past a station that said 2.43/2.53 and had to go check it out. The 2.43 deal was for some iffy credit card thing but we happily filled up for 2.53. Home area has been stuck at 2.89 with a couple of odd local stations were as low as 2.69. Suddenly yesterday it seems like everyone went to 2.99, 3.06 for diesel. Everyone. It's weird. No variation in prices that I've seen yet.

Around here in Minnesota (north of Twin Cities) it's 3.14 gas and 3.14 diesel.

Dutchess County NY (Hudson valley)
87 - $3.19
Most gas stations are close to that.

Live in Minden, Nevada and regular gas at the Carson City Costo was $3.319 on Friday 7 /18. Drove to California (Bay Area) to visit family and returing when this afternoon I paid $4.099 Dixon, CA just west of Sacramento. Interesting however gasoline in State Line Nevada was essentially the same as in adjacent South Lake Tahoe California. Gasoline was $4.799 in both towns yet 20 miles away in Carson City it was $1.48 cheaper.

Still about 8 bucks to charge the Tesla. Sorry, couldn’t resist. I’ll see myself out. :).

Easy now, a little levity. :).
Cool! How many does your Tesla sleep? ?

Latest resources

Back