• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

fenwick

RVF Newbee
Greetings!

Just joined this forum because I am struggling to figure out how to solve my problem.

I have a trailer that I need to be able to pump about 30 gallons of fresh potable water into every few days.

I have a water tank that I fill at a good source and then transport that to my trailer.

Any help would be great appreciated. Gravity wont do the trick due to tank placement in the trailer.

Rob

You could try something like this: 12-volt DC 1/10th HP 330 GPH Battery Powered Portable Mini Water Transfer Utility Pump with Metal Connectors for Standard 3/4" Garden Hose Great for removing water from Boats Water Yard or Garden - - Amazon.com

This is just one of many that are on Amazon, Being 12 volt, just clip the leads to your truck battery and give it a shot. The only problem you may run into is that the power leads may be a little short but I don't think it would take much to lengthen them.

Thank you very much for this. Researching now. Im so new and not terribly handy. But a guy can learn!!

Welcome to RVForums.com @fenwick. There are a lot of pump options on Amazon. I have a drill pump I keep on hand if I need to use my 30gal bladder tank for boondocking.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCFWGMP/?tag=rvf01-20

Electric pumps available too as mentioned above.

drill-pump.png

Latest resources

Back