• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Good Morning RV'ers!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
(In your best Tatoo voice) De Sun! De Sun!

Finally, a day with sunshine appears to be in store! Looks like it's going to be a bright, sun shinny day. Unlike the gloom hanging over San Fransisco today... :)

What? To soon?

(In your best Tatoo voice) De Sun! De Sun!

Finally, a day with sunshine appears to be in store! Looks like it's going to be a bright, sun shinny day. Unlike the gloom hanging over San Fransisco today... :)

What? To soon?

HA!

Snow on the ground here in Northwest Washington state! Just a little, but snow nevertheless. And, with the "snow clouds" up there, we could get some more.

Still, every morning that I wake up is a "good morning.

TJ

There are either a lot of 49er fans on here or nobody connected the dots... :)
I’m not a football fan, but living relatively close to the Bay I got the joke really quick ???

Raining AGAIN. Or should i say still? This much nasty weather makes people do crazy stuff. But I'm not going to let it effect me though.

Anyway, snapped this photo of my wife and I on the way to work.. :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I'm just kidding, we don't have jobs. I wonder why?

ugly sweaters.JPG

Last edited:
Guess what it's doing today... yep, it's raining. We're under a flash flood warning until 11:45 this morning.

Attachments

• DSC03029.JPG
    DSC03029.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03030.JPG
    DSC03030.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 14
No more snow here...just heavy rain that has melted all the snow! Western Washington is now experiencing serious flooding. We are safe, but have friends with a foot of water in their homes. Very nasty! Worst part is that we have at least a couple more days of heavy rain in the forecast. This has been a very WET winter here.

TJ

No more snow here...just heavy rain that has melted all the snow! Western Washington is now experiencing serious flooding. We are safe, but have friends with a foot of water in their homes. Very nasty! Worst part is that we have at least a couple more days of heavy rain in the forecast. This has been a very WET winter here.

TJ
That darn high pressure ridge off California is sending all the wet stuff your way. We could use some of it. OTOH, it’s a beautiful 65 degree sunny day here in the Bay Area?.

Has rained all day in NC. Flash flood warning and tornado watch close by, but we are house sitting during this remodel and are on high ground. No problems!

Latest resources

Back