• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Good Morning RV'ers!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We went from being snowed in to having 3" of rain so far today and it's not expected to stop until tomorrow sometime. I've never seen anything like this before. Everything is flooded, roads are washing away, and we're under a flash flood warning. It's unbelievable.

On the bright side of things, the water table is up...

Yesterday, before the snow started to get crazy bad, I took my drone out for a quick flight. Haven't flown in that kind of weather before so I wasn't sure what to expect. But I connected with 11 satellites and that's certainly enough for a flight stable enough to avoid the trees.

Anyhow, while having coffee this morning, I edited the video down to about a minute for anyone interested.

Ok, I’m in Nappanee for CPU...it was 11* this morning...snowed a bit earlier in the week, but not a lot...

Ok, I’m in Nappanee for CPU...it was 11* this morning...snowed a bit earlier in the week, but not a lot...
Are you having fun yet? :)

CPU was officially over 30 minutes ago...need to recuperate from the 6am wake ups and information overload...I’ll have fun starting tomorrow.

The fun really begins to, enjoy ?

Now enjoy it! Beautiful coach!

Latest resources

Back