• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Good TPMS?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My tst cap sensors where the same. What I found is after they got dirty, you could use your hand to remove without the tool.
Can’t possibly be true. Everyone knows your coach is never allowed to get dirty.

I have the TST-507-RV on my 2020 Bay Star 3616 and when traveling the beeper goes off every now and then and sometimes they register an outrageous temp then they settle down and report the correct temp. It keeps going off it then runs for a while and beeps again. I keep shutting it off.

Have been using TST 507 for years. Very happy.

I have the TST-507-RV on my 2020 Bay Star 3616 and when traveling the beeper goes off every now and then and sometimes they register an outrageous temp then they settle down and report the correct temp. It keeps going off it then runs for a while and beeps again. I keep shutting it off.
A couple of suggestions!
1) Change the batteries "annually". I had one sensor in which the battery apparently got weak, & it would not link up. Changed battery, problem solved.
2) I would increase your high temperature alarm by maybe 10 degrees.
3) Contact "TST" support to help solve the problem.
4) When not traveling, I remove the sensors, & store them in the coach.

I am very happy with mine, which are 2 1/2 years old, & over 16,000 miles of driving with them!
Good Luck!

A couple of suggestions!
1) Change the batteries "annually". I had one sensor in which the battery apparently got weak, & it would not link up. Changed battery, problem solved.
2) I would increase your high temperature alarm by maybe 10 degrees.
3) Contact "TST" support to help solve the problem.
4) When not traveling, I remove the sensors, & store them in the coach.

I am very happy with mine, which are 2 1/2 years old, & over 16,000 miles of driving with them!
Good Luck!
Thanks for your help, I think I should change the batteries first but will call the people I bought it from first.

When I got mine, there was something about TST I didn't like (based on IRV2 reviews) and went with Tireminder, which has worked well. They also give you free batteries and gaskets every year (maybe pay $5 for shipping, which I imagine also partially covers their cost). I've only had one fail, but it was from the cap having a split in it and me not realizing it so the internals corroded.

Latest resources

Back