RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Rubicon
I got it last December and installed it today. Took about 1 hour's worth of work for two of us.

IMG_0223.jpeg

Cool. I ordered some and was going to have them installed on my first trip, at the end of May. Now I hope I will be able to go

I should have done one with graphics. I'm boring!

that looks really great

Looks really good!

I should have done one with graphics. I'm boring!

I guess we are "boring" as well.
But, it wasn't boring while installing them.:)
Marilyn & I did the installation while on our Florida trip, prior to the Tampa show.
I know I'm slow & a bit anal at times, so it took us about 3 hours to do the complete installation of the windshield & both side windows. Since she was an "analyst" in the working world, she had to analyze each magnet installation, and the test fit.o_O Which turned out to be a good thing, as we had to slightly adjust the magnets in the "pockets", because of the windshield seal, but when finished, we two old "rookies" did a pretty good job. We made a pretty good team, and thankfully, she has small hands and was able to install the magnets in the tight spaces around the top of the windshield!?
Though "boring", we do like our Magna Shades , and they look nice when installed! In my opinion, a great product!?

It does take some time to install it right. After we had on the window with 20 trips up and down the ladder and all the wrinkles out we realized that we were about 1 inch low. Took us a couple of hours to get installed but we are retired with lots of time on hands with the current virus alerts.

We just drove to the factory, slept overnight at their parking lot and they installed the whole thing in the morning.

Latest resources

Back