Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Greetings Earthlings!

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

DroolingMoron

RVF Regular
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
10
Location
South Central Pennsylvania
RV Year
2025
RV Make
Forest River
RV Model
Catalina Summit 134RKX
RV Length
16
TOW/TOAD
Tacoma 4.0L
First-time camper owner, here.
Recently brought home a Coleman Rubicon 1200RK.
Wife & I have tent camped for years (most recent was a truck-mounted).
Time to make our adventures a bit more comfortable.

Looking forward to the tips, suggestions, and info available, here!

-Tony
 
Welcome to RVForums.com - great to have you with us.
 
Welcome... as an ex tent camper... I can support your decision.. comfy bed is worth it ;-)
 
Last edited:
I went from ground sleeping to RV’ing! Well, ground sleeping to my mid twenties. I am too old to sleep on the ground or even under a tent anymore. I like a bit of luxury when camping now…lol

But this leads me to…….Welcome aboard!
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom