Forest River
RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
I am Russell. I am married and 72 years old. I currently work full time but am planning on retiring in early spring 2022. My wife, Diane and I plan on buying a Fiver and truck then selling everything that wont fit. Becoming a full time RV'er has been my dream for several, several years. We did camping in a pop up and then as we got kids and they grew we changed to tents.

My only plan then is to see America

I am Russell. I am married and 72 years old. I currently work full time but am planning on retiring in early spring 2022. My wife, Diane and I plan on buying a Fiver and truck then selling everything that wont fit. Becoming a full time RV'er has been my dream for several, several years. We did camping in a pop up and then as we got kids and they grew we changed to tents.

Congratulations to you and your wife, Russell!! You're gonna absolutely love it. My wife and I did the same thing 4 years ago - sold the house, told the kids to come take anything they wanted, because anything left that wouldn't fit in the RV was was going to goodwill, and we hit the road to see this amazing country. . . . and what an amazing and beautiful country it is! And the RV community is simply awesome. We have met so many wonderful people. We love this life so much that we "doubled-down" and ordered a new RV - there's no end in sight to this lifestyle. Yes, Russell - congratulations and ENJOY!

Welcome aboard Russell. I hope you and your bride enjoy your adventures. Feel free to come and visit your neighbours up north as well.

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Latest resources

Back