Jayco Eagle
RV Model
28.5 RSTS
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 F350 SRW 4WD
Fulltimer
No
Hello folks. My name is Ed Cormier. My wife Holly and I have been camping most of our lives. We've had a dozen or so campers through the years (everything from tents, to pop ups, travel trailers, and 5vers). Currently we have a 2017 Bighorn 3970 that we leave at a small camp ground in Vt on Lake Champlain and live in for the summer months, and we have a 2021 Jayco Eagle 28.5RSTS that we use to travel back and forth from Vt to our home in Port Charlotte Fl. WE also use the Jayco on a couple of trips a years traveling to different parts of the country. We tow it with a 2019 F350 SRW 4WD diesel with an extended cab.

Thanks for letting us join the forum - Ed

Welcome Ed and Holly! Great to have you with us.

Welcome

Hello folks. My name is Ed Cormier. My wife Holly and I have been camping most of our lives. We've had a dozen or so campers through the years (everything from tents, to pop ups, travel trailers, and 5vers). Currently we have a 2017 Bighorn 3970 that we leave at a small camp ground in Vt on Lake Champlain and live in for the summer months, and we have a 2021 Jayco Eagle 28.5RSTS that we use to travel back and forth from Vt to our home in Port Charlotte Fl. WE also use the Jayco on a couple of trips a years traveling to different parts of the country. We tow it with a 2019 F350 SRW 4WD diesel with an extended cab.

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you will have plenty of knowledge to share.

Darrell

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa

Latest resources

Back