Chassis
LCI
Engine
N/A
TOW/TOAD
N/A
Fulltimer
Yes
We have two pot plants in the rope style hanger, we would like to hang at the back quarter wall not a to larger area of wall and either side of the sofa the wall is hollow I have screw type anchors but not to sure about 9 1/2lbs hanging on theses walls.
What do you reckon anyone done this?Not having to much response elsewhere so far.
Den.

Attachments

• Plant hanger.JPG
    Plant hanger.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 16
Don’t know the wall structure you have, but if I had a solid structure that the screw would go into, I would be fine with it. Or if I knew the surface board material was strong enough I might consider toggle bolts.
BUT - when traveling, I would never have anything hanging on it. It would always be empty while in motion as vehicle bouncing and momentum with direction changes will add a bit more to the 9.5lbs you mentioned.

Most fifth wheels have aluminum studs, you can locate them on cold mornings from the outside, if you need it sooner sometimes you can just look along the wall and locate studs, but as @MemoriesByTheMile said, don't travel with them hanging, toggle bolts should be good

I caught the edge of a fence gate on time with a TT. It opened it up the side of the trailer like a scoop going through ice cream. The interior walls are thinner than the exterior. If'n it were me I wouldn't do it.

We use the 3M sticky things.

Latest resources

Back