• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Help reading power display

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
AGS is controlled thru the Newmar controller pictured in the lower right of the second picture that you posted earlier. I did go thru the menu pages a little. The position of the display being in that panel makes it difficult to use so I hope I can figure out how to access it using my I phone or I pad to play with it.
Try the VictronConnect App VictronConnect App - Victron Energy I use if for my MPPT controllers and it works well for me. App store looks like this: 132A0E8A-7283-4E60-B957-CBE3E9951616.jpeg

Success! I can now see and control the Vic Tron touch 50 with my I phone. Now to learn how to actually use it and figure out what is actually integrated to the system from the factory. My guess is that it only is configured to operate and monitor the inverter. In time I may integrate the tanks and other appliances but power availability is most important to me now. Perhaps controlling the HVAC remotely will be my first interest when we travel with the pooches and want to leave them in the coach in the summer. Thanks for the help. I am not sure I would have thought to check for connectivity.

When I viewed the manual for the Cerbo GX I was surprised at the stuff it can control and display on the Touch 50 monitor. In addition to marine systems, it was definitely designed with RVs in mind.

Latest resources

Back